So for Christmas I got glasses. Not the reading kind but the I can't see distance very well kind. I was trying to look sexy, but my kids kept jumping in the way. You can't see Hunter, but I'm kicking him out of the picture. I mean literally kicking him.
We did get a serious amount of snow for Christmas. It was fun to have Kelsie & Jeremy home, and we missed our Tessa.
There was amazing sunset this night, but my camera couldn't quite catch it. I love Christmas! I love family!
I know some of you won't like this, but it's our life. My man and our son are hunters. They love it. That is how we got Hunter placed in our home. Hunter's birth father picked our family because Matt hunts. I know it's crazy, but true! We went to California for New Years. Matt grew up in Gridley which is in the path of the Northern Pacific Flyway. You have never seen so many geese and swans (you can't hunt them) and ducks in your life. Hunter went out with his Dad one cold foggy morning and had the time of his life. Goose Hunter. These geese they call Specks. Hunter would say, "Yeah we got four Specks. They are the best eatin'. He was right about that. They were so good!



6 comments:
You do look sexy in your glasses!
That's what I'm talkin' about! Thanks Tana. You're way sexy too.
LOVE the glasses! You are ALWAYS beautiful!
I have never tried Goose before. Don't know that I ever will, but I am glad you enjoyed it! AND I am glad Matt hunts so we can have Hunter! LOVE him!
OK, This is totally cracking me up! The word verification thing to leave a comment is "lessevil" is this because you think I need to be?! :)
I love you in your glasses. You are so sexy, you sexy rag doll. Is that getting old yet?
i cant' believe they had the energy to wake up early so many mornings to hunt. crazy, dedicated boys!
Well, you still have me seat on the "sexy". Isn't life fun.
Post a Comment